IriThane130™ is a two-pack acrylic polyurethane topcoat. This product is used for interior and exterior areas and has good resistance to a broad range of corrosive atmospheres. IriThane130™ is specially formulated for marine and industrial conditions. It also has good weathering properties, excellent adhesion, good gloss and color retention. It is compatible with IRIS priming systems. The product is available in many color shades.
• Solids by volume 55 ± 1% (White RAL9010)(vary do to different shades)
• Density 1.40 ± 0.05 Kg/Lit (vary do to different shades)
• Flashpoint >24ºC
• Colors/ Finish White(RAL9010) /Semi-gloss (The product is available in many color shades)
• Mixing ratio Base to Hardener 83.5 to 16.5 (by volume)
• Suitable Thinner/Cleaner IriThin44
In order to select the best paint system, please contact with our sales engineers.