IriPox™ is a two-pack epoxy topcoat. This product is used for interior and exterior areas and has good resistance against solvents, lubricants and, chemicals. It also has good weathering properties, excellent adhesion and is applicable to IRIS priming systems.
• Solids by volume 55 ± 1% White(RAL9010)(vary do to different shades)
• Density 1.30 ± 0.05 Kg/Lit (vary do to different shades)
• Flashpoint >24ºC
• Colors/ Finish White(RAL9010) /Semi-gloss (The product is available in many color shades)
• Mixing ratio Base to Hardener 77 to 23 (by volume)
• Suitable Thinner/Cleaner IriThin33
In order to select the best paint system, please contact with our sales engineers.