IriKler™ is a two-pack polyamide cured epoxy clear coat. It can be used as a protective or decorative clear coat on epoxy-based systems, wooden surfaces, and cement or concrete structures as a sealer. This clear coat increases adhesion and barrier properties of cement and concrete surfaces to recoat by subsequent coatings.
• Solids by volume 55 ± 1%
• Density 1.01 ± 0.05 Kg/Lit
• Flashpoint >25ºC
• Colors/ Finish Transparent / Gloss
• Mixing ratio Base to Hardener 78 to 22 (by volume)
• Suitable Thinner/Cleaner IriThin33
• Induction Time 15 minutes
In order to select the best paint system, please contact with our sales engineers.