IriInter™ is a two-pack polyamide cured epoxy coating suitable for atmospheric and marine conditions. The product is especially suitable as an intermediate coat between organic and inorganic zinc-rich primers and the final topcoat. IriInter™ cures to tough coating with good resistance against the spillage of solvent, lubricants, and chemicals. It can be used as a matt final coat also. IriInter™ can be recoated with all IRIS topcoats.
• Solids by volume 51 ±1% (Grey,White, Cream)
• Density 1.30 ± 0.05 Kg/Lit
• Flashpoint >24ºC
• Colors/ Finish Grey, White, Cream/ Matt
• Mixing ratio Base to Hardener 80 to 20 (by volume)
• Suitable Thinner/Cleaner IriThin33
In order to select the best paint system, please contact with our sales engineers.