IriFloor™ is a 3-component epoxy-polyamine based flooring suitable for protection, maintenance, repairing and new building cement and carbon s t eel flooring surfaces. It has remarkable flow & leveling characteristics and resistance against solvents, chemicals, and water. It is recommended to be applied over floors of laboratories, warehouses, production salons of food, drug, chemical, textile, and electronic factories.
• Solids by volume 100 % (Pure white)
• Density 1.56 ± 0.05 Kg/Lit
• Flashpoint >25ºC
• Colors/ Finish Pure white / Gloss
• Mixing ratio A (Base) / B(Hardener) / C(Special quartz): 100/50/150(by weight)
• Suitable Thinner/Cleaner IriThin33
• Induction Time 15 minutes
In order to select the best paint system, please contact with our sales engineers.