This is a two-pack, zinc content epoxy primer that is specially formulated to protect steel structures against severe corrosion in marine and industrial conditions. IriZinc655™ is recommended for surfaces that prepared with high/ultra-high-pressure hydro blasting. It tolerates Sa2 and St3 prepared surfaces.
• Solids by volume 55 ± 1%
• Density 2.30 ± 0.05 Kg/Lit
• Flashpoint >20ºC
• Colors/ Finish Grey /Matt
• Mixing ratio Base to Hardener 89 to 11
• Suitable Thinner/Cleaner IriThin33
• Induction Time 15 minutes
In order to select the best paint system, please contact with our sales engineers.