A two-pack polyamide cured epoxy coating that is suitable for atmospheric and marine conditions as an intermediate and matt final coat. The product is especially suitable as an intermediate coat between organic and inorganic zinc-rich primers and the final topcoat. It can be recoated with all IRIS top coats.
• Solids by volume 52 ± 1%
• Density 1.40 ± 0.05 Kg/Lit
• Flashpoint >25ºC
• Colors/ Finish White, Grey /Matt
• Mixing ratio Base to Hardener 80.5 to 19.5 (by volume)
• Suitable Thinner/Cleaner IriThin33
• Induction Time 20 minutes
In order to select the best paint system, please contact with our sales engineers.